First, land on the +Integrations page and click +Connect on Braintree.
Login to your Production Braintree Account before you follow these steps:
- Under the Account tab in Braintree, access 'My User' and click 'View Authorizations'
- Click 'Generate New API Key' and then click 'View' Private Key
- Copy the Public Key, Private Key and Merchant ID from the Client Library Key
- Paste that information into the Braintree connection card of the Chargeback App
- Click ‘Connect,’ and you’re done!
- Enter a nickname (any nickname) for this Braintree connection
- Enter the url where you login
- Enter the username/email you use to login to Braintree
- Enter the password you use to login to Braintree
- Answer Yes or No to the following question: Are there multiple MIDs associated with this connection?
- Answer Yes or No to the following question: Are security questions tied to this connection? Enter every security question and answer (VERBATIM).
- Click 'Connect'