First, land on the +Integrations page and click '+Connect' on PayPal.
Click 'Connect,' then sign in to PayPal to connect and authorize the Chargeback App.
Payments API OAUTH
NOTE: This option will only work if you are a user of the PayPal Payments API.
- Go to your PayPal dashboard
- Under the REST API apps, Add/Create a ‘Chargeback app instance’
- Click the 'Live' button to view the live credentials
- Paste the credentials from Paypal into the "Payments API OAuth" tab on this page.
- Enter a nickname (any nickname) for this PayPal connection
- Enter the url where you login
- Enter the username/email you use to login to PayPal
- Enter the password you use to login to PayPal
- Answer Yes or No to the following question: Are there multiple MIDs associated with this connection?
- Answer Yes or No to the following question: Are there security questions tied to this connection? If Yes, enter your security questions and answers (VERBATIM)
- Click 'Connect'